Jade Webb, draws from 17 years of experience incorporating Eastern wisdom with Western science in a compassionate approach toward vitality of the whole person. She is a Thai Yoga Bodyworker and a Western Massage Therapist, a Massage Instructor, a Yoga Therapist and Advanced Yoga Teacher who has immersed herself in explorations of Human Consciousness and Love.
Her personal experience consists of many styles of yoga – though primarily Kripalu Yoga and Latihan (meditation-in-motion/natural yoga) – vipassana meditation, and the life-affirming philosophies of Non-Duality and Tantra. She sees the full human experience as Divine Choreography. Sometimes she finds herself in the role of an artist.
Jade’s intuitive and skillful guidance enables deeper, more fluid access to the body-mind connection, our inherent Wholeness and Grace. She enjoys sharing in the things she loves through her classes, sessions, workshops and retreats; and it opens her to watch people grow and love themselves more. Jade has worked with people from all walks of life in various places around the planet, and is happy to be living in the wonderful energy of Mt. Shasta, California.
- Certified Massage Therapist, California (CA Massage Certification #54367)
- Licensed Massage Therapist, Colorado
- Certified Thai Yoga Massage Bodyworker
- Certified Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy Practitioner
- Former Thai Yoga Massage Instructor (Denver Integrative Massage School)
- Certified Advanced Kripalu Yoga Teacher
- Certified Anjali Restorative Yoga Teacher
- Certified Prenatal Yoga Teacher
- Structural Yoga Therapy coursework
- Vipassana Meditation training
- Landmark Education trainings
- Avid enjoyer of Advaita Vedanta, or Non-Duality
Jade has been affiliated with International Association of Yoga Therapists, Kripalu Yoga Teacher’s Association, the National Alliance of Yoga Teachers and Thai Healing Alliance International.